Thirteen years ago, I discovered running and immediately developed an obsession that completely steered me away from any strength training whatsoever. Over the years, I’ve competed in over 100 races including 10 marathons with a PB of 2:52 at the 2003 Philadelphia Marathon and 3 Ironman Triathlons with a PB of 10:31 at 2004 Ironman Lake Placid.
About 6 years ago I started noticing that muscle atrophy was setting in and realized that I had to start strength training again. I went back to the regular isolation, bodybuilding type exercises but I didn’t enjoy it, so it never stuck. I started looking for something different and that’s when I discovered CrossFit …I was immediately hooked!
Through CrossFit you will obtain complete all around fitness! I have not found anything else out there that can compare to this style of training.
• CrossFit Level 1 – October 2008
• Agatsu Kettlebell Level 1 – April 2009
• CrossFit Olympic Lifting – August 2009
• Agatsu Barbell Certification – April 2010
• Community Triathlon Coach – National Coaching Certification Program – Mar 2011