From a young age I had an interest in human movement. Initially this interest meant playing every sport I could fit into my schedule and, then later, led to a career in health and fitness which varies from teaching to ergonomics to police fitness testing.
Whether you are a seasoned Games competitor or just starting CrossFit, everyone can benefit the feedback from a coach while training. I am happy to provide that guidance and support: my goal as a trainer is to use my background in Biomechanics to help members develop good motor patterns, thereby improving health and performance.
- Level 1 CrossFit Certificate – November 2013
- Certified Exercise Physiologist – Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP) since 2007
- Certified PREP Appraiser (police fitness) – Applicant Testing Services (ATS) since 2007
- Certified PARE Administrator – RCMP/CBSA
- Certified FITCO Administrator – Ontario Corrections
- College Professor – Health, Wellness, and Fitness