From a young age I had an interest in human movement. Initially this meant playing every sport I could fit into my schedule. Later, it led to a career in health and fitness with jobs varying from teaching to ergonomics to police fitness testing.
Whether you are a seasoned competitor or just starting into the world of strength and conditioning, everyone can benefit from the feedback from a coach. I am happy to provide that guidance and support. My goal as a trainer is to use my background in Biomechanics to help develop and reinforce good movement patterns.
- Level 1 CrossFit Certificate – November 2013
- Certified Exercise Physiologist – Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP) since 2007
- Certified PREP Appraiser (police fitness) – Applicant Testing Services (ATS) since 2007
- Certified PARE Administrator – RCMP/CBSA
- Certified FITCO Administrator – Ontario Corrections
- College Professor – Health, Wellness, and Fitness